Holiday Decor Inspiration

7:30 AM


What is happening to November!? It's just flying by over here! We busted out the bins of Christmas decoration this week. Truth be told, the bins were pulled down in the garage in October, and have been making their way towards the door to the house, so I finally hauled them in.

We've been inside recovering from a cold, that morphed into all sorts of things and hit both girls hard. With that said, we've been chilling out at home in our sweatpants and pajamas. Aria has seriously enjoyed sitting on the living room floor pulling out the decorations, sorting the ornaments and playing with the "Santa lights" this week.

We've also had Micky Mouse Christmas, Frozen and Finding Dory on rotation.. I must say Hank is my favorite character, but baby Dory is the cutest thing ever!  

I've heard about these gorgeous greens that Trader Joe's has in stock every holiday season.. (I seriously love that place..) but was a bit surprised to find out that they are cedar branches. They are still absolutely gorgeous, don't get me wrong, but I suppose I was expecting some beautiful fir or pine boughs. Considering we only have 9 giant cedar trees in our backyard, I decided I'm going to get crafty this weekend. ;) I'm determined to have greens in the house, haha! 

In the meantime, I put together some of the inspirational pics from Pinterest, and a few pictures of the festive things around the house... I'm trying to hold back for the sake of all that is Thanksgiving ;). 








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe...it's FREE

Powered by Blogger.