Etsy Shop Open!

3:09 PM


If you've been following me for awhile, you know I love to play with chalk. When I was little, my grandmother gave me a calligraphy set where I then spent hours practicing my penmanship. Over time I got away from it, but picked it up again a few years ago. Around that time, we found out we were expecting Aria, so I converted an old mirror into a chalkboard to capture my growing belly over those 9 months. I still have that chalkboard. 

That week-by-week hobby expanded to work, where I created the winery's flight and bottle pricing boards. Last year, Seth built me a larger chalkboard that hangs over our dining table, that became the space for my favorite quotes, lyrics, lettering practice, celebratory & holiday signs. 

With encouragement from you, our friends & family, I've decided to launch a little Etsy store, @ChalkintheKitchen, to share my designs. I found a way to turn them into a digital, downloadable printables that you can print to cardstock, canvas or any other durable medium. 

If you print from home, make sure its a quality photo printer, but I find it's easiest to email my local UPS store, where they will print an 8x10 on cardstock for .25 cents. I can then frame them or paste them to a hard backing to decorate various rooms in our home. 

I'd love for to you to check out my store and tell me what you think! This weekend, though 10/16, use code "NEWCHALK20" to receive 20% off your purchase to celebrate with me! 


xoxo, McKenzie

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe...it's FREE

Powered by Blogger.