Baby Wheeler #2

12:51 PM

I've been away for a bit, we've have a rather busy last few weeks, but we have big news we couldn't be happier to share! We are expecting Baby Wheeler #2 in the spring!


Between crazy work schedules,  a couple home DIY project (more on that to come) and a little hiccup with my desktop and iPad version of the blog, it's been madness, but I'll be sure to get you up to speed soon. I have all sorts of recipes, workouts and baby & toddler favorites coming up.

I have been bursting at the seems waiting to share the news that Aria will be a big sister. As soon as we found out I started scouting out cute newborn things, planning Aria's big girl room.. I just can't help myself.


Baby #2 bump, accented by cute little fingerprints on the mirror ;)


This whole nesting thing has kicked in early too, I found myself painting the living and dining room.. FINALLY saying goodbye to that dreadful wood panelled wall. It's getting there wall by wall.. finding time to paint in the evenings while doing dinner, playing with Aria and getting her to bed on time pull me away, And who really wants to paint for more than an hour or two at a time? I'll have pics of the progress soon.


Fall is finally in the air, we found lots of pumpkins at the nearby farms today. Aria was about as obsessed as I am over the white ones. Cue the marshmallow pumpkin candles and apple cider!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe...it's FREE

Powered by Blogger.