Aria is turning TWO!

6:57 PM

Aria is turning TWO tomorrow! How can that be!?

She is our sweet, sassy, wild girl, which makes all of her emotions extra big, including how she loves. When she smiles her whole face lights up, she loves to snuggle on the couch every morning and snuggle into our lap for bedtime stories at night. She puckers up for a kiss & tells us "yuv you!" which is almost too much to handle. She tries our patience & pushes our buttons, but then turns on the charm & makes us forget all about it. 

She's still adjusting to becoming a big sister, but does love Emerson so much. She is quick to share her very favorite blanket and makes sure Emi has her binky. She gives her kisses on her head, brushes her fingers through her hair and say "awe, sweet!", which melts my heart! 

She is a little comedian, she always knows when she is being funny & will do anything to make us all laugh. She is both a mama's girl & a daddy's girl. 

Aria has stolen our hearts, day after day, and we can't believe she is turning two tomorrow! As I look through pictures and watch videos of her past two years, I've become a puddle on the floor. This sweet girl made me a mama and I couldn't be more thankful & blessed. I savor each moment as much as I can, as I realize the days of her being a little girl are fleeting. As much as I reminisce on her days as a baby, I look forward to watching to grow, reaching new milestones and each new phase of life. We love you sweet baby girl! 

"Hold her a little longer,
Rock her a little more, 
Read her another story,
(You've only read her four),
Let her sleep on your shoulder,
Rejoice in her happy smile,
She is only a little girl
For such a little while."








I love you more than all the stars. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe...it's FREE

Powered by Blogger.