Toddler Room Inspiration

7:37 PM

I've been going through Aria's baby clothes for the last round of sizes that were outgrown (so sad!). Can't they just stay little a little bit longer? Now that baby girl #2 is only months away from arrival, it's time to get serious about getting Aria's toddler room ready. 

We are going to transition to a toddler bed, reserving the crib for the baby. I know we have a little time, but I want Aria ready without the headache of transitioning both at the same time. 

Here's a few inspirational rooms I'm using to put her room together. I'm going for a bright, cheery, clean room with whimsy, sweet pieces, while allowing her to grow into the room. 


I'm adoring these bookshelves from Ikea.. I think a trip to Portland is in our near future. 


I love, love, love this room from Lay Baby Lay, super cute, clean, and girly. 


I'm in search of simple and unique pieces like this cloud light, house bookshelf and simple prints. 


And who doesn't love a easy and simple storage unit with shelves? The art wall above it is pretty darling as well. 

I can't wait to get started! I'll be sure to post pics along the way :) 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe...it's FREE

Powered by Blogger.