Festive Feels

2:20 PM

How is it already Thanksgiving eve? I feel like it should still be February.. summer was a blur and fall left a us with a quick kiss and a wave before dissolving into a Winter chill.. 

I don't think I have looked forward to December this much since I was a little girl awaiting the clatter of hooves on our roof. Having a baby.. make that a toddler, makes the Christmas season so fun. The magical nature of everything that twinkles, glitters and makes you warm and cozy is just the best with a little one. 


I started Christmas shopping the moment that cute little decorations came out on store shelves.. thank you Target. And while Halloween is fun and all.. I had a basket of Christmas that was going to explode if I waited one more day to decorate. 


My little helper loved pulling out all the "pree balls" (pretty balls - aka glitter ornaments) and sitting in the pile of lights as I checked each strand. We will wait another week or so to get our tree - if I can wait that long. 



In the meantime, stockings are hung and the house smells of balsam fir.. as I stand in the kitchen eating all the yummy snacks and sipping on iced coffee. 



Wishing you the happiest Thanksgiving! <3

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe...it's FREE

Powered by Blogger.