Friday Morning Whiteboard Workout

12:44 PM

Morning workouts are my favorite. The hardest part is actually moving out from underneath the bed sheets, once I'm up, I'm good, it's easy to go from there. I never regret working out in the morning. 

I don't like being pressed for time, even if I'm awake really early, I like my workout to be good, fast and effective.  This one left me sore for 3 days.. mainly my arms, I wasn't sure if I would be able to brush my hair the next morning. 



Part of the extended soreness is due to the frequency of my workouts recently. When it's 95+ degrees outside.. I. just. can't. I don't do hot weather workouts. And bundle that with a crazy work schedule since summer's are my busy time, I've been lucky to workout twice a week. 

We're currently in the midst of another hot spell, but I did manage to get up before the sun this morning to repeat this. Now, I think I'll make some iced coffee. 

Here we go: 

20 pull-ups 
20 Burpees
20 shoulder press - light weight, good form
40 lunges, 20 each side
20 air squats


*if you don't have access to a pull up bar, sub in push-ups, it does work different muscles, but make sure form is good, elbows in, core and butt are tight, heels together or knees together for modification. 



For an extra push, time yourself! Let me know how it goes! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe...it's FREE

Powered by Blogger.