Hospital Bag Must-Haves

3:30 PM

Bags are packed and we are ready for you little Emerson!


I way over-packed when we had Aria. We didn't need half the things I packed and I had to send Seth home to grab other items that were forgotten, so this time I know, for the most part, what we'll actually need & want to have with us. 

Aria was born via C-section due to her breech presentation. We had a couple days notice so I think that contributed to me over-packing - knowing we'd be in the hospital a few days. But going into this one, hoping for a VBAC, (knowing we could still end up with a C-section) has helped me simplify our list. 

This may seem like a long list, but it covers necessities and those little wants as well as some comforts of home - it could be simplified even further if you wish. Our hospital provides everything needed for the baby - except their going home outfit. And for mom, its based on comfort and things to make you feel human ;).




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe...it's FREE

Powered by Blogger.