Weekly Wrap-Up

12:03 PM

I've been away from the blog for a little bit.. but I have a little project in the works I can't wait to share very soon! Life is just so busy, and seems to go by a little quicker lately, so I've been trying to sit back and savor the moments when I can.

Aria is growing up so very fast, I can hardly believe it. I'm sure having a new baby is only going to speed things up. She is at the stage where she thinks she is capable and independent, but still needs lots of help. She can repeat just about anything and I'm constantly blown away by her vocabulary. Seth and I have found ourselves in awe as we watch her figure things out and show off a new skill on a daily basis. We are really trying to soak up the next few weeks as a family of three.

A couple weekends ago we ventured to Wildlife Safari. You drive through a wildlife reserve, basically open spans where animals roam and only your car is between them and you. Since you're only moving about 10mph the whole time, Aria was able to sit up front with us. Daddy even let her drive ;). 

The Rhinos stayed up in the hills, and the Bears were still in hibernation, but all the Lions, Zebras, Cheetahs, Giraffe's and Elephants were out which was super fun!

Aria loved the tiny Monkeys and the Emu's.. (and all I wanted to do was keep asking her about the Emu because of how cute it was when she repeated it). And she would growl when we asked her about the Lions & Tigers. She wasn't so sure about the Llamas and was rather serious/concerned when the Turkey's gobbled. 


The Cheetah's and Tigers are in separate pens so they can nap ;) 

During the week we've been meeting up with friends and hitting the swimming pool, venturing to Target more than I'm willing to admit (have you seen the new Oh Joy! & Pillowfort lines?!) and going on long walks when Spring makes an appearance. 



The nursery is almost done.. I keep thinking of little things I want to add to it, and am in full on nesting mode! Aria found baby Emerson's swaddle blanket stash yesterday. She hauled all the blankets out and into her room and was snuggling them with her bunny & bear when I came around the corner. I couldn't even be upset.. I snagged a picture and joined her, because these muslin swaddle blankets are the best. 


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! XOXO! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe...it's FREE

Powered by Blogger.